A full-day, experience-based retreat for students exploring faith and service.
Designed for high school and college groups, this day immersion explores themes and issues relating to faith and service.
Through prayer, service, and education, students will be immersed in the Old Town community, connecting with many people experiencing a variety of circumstances.
Immersions are typically scheduled for Saturdays, October through June, although weekdays may also be available.
Immersions run from 8:00am until 3:00pm.
A typical Saturday Immersion includes:
- Welcome and Orientation
- Morning Hospitality, sharing breakfast and conversation with our community members
- Educational Tour of Neighborhood
- Exploration of such issues as poverty, mental illness, addiction, and social isolation
- Discussion and Reflection around faith and service, Catholic Social Teaching, and social justice
- An unforgettable experience!
Groups range in size from 5-12 students, ages 14-21.
For more information and registration please contact: